Reading Lists Online
What is Talis Aspire?
Talis Aspire is an online resource lists management system where lecturers can create reading lists using simple drag and drop tools. Features include:
- Import and create an entire reading-list directly from your citation manager
- Powerful bookmarking tools, clever ‘look up’ technology and simple drag ‘n’ drop tools – locate and create lists of electronic and print journal articles, books and book chapters or references, web pages, videos, PDFs and more
- Flexible list-creation functionality – add and edit notes and resources and sort by course, module, topic or week
- Enhance the student reading-list experience using citation export tools – supports EndNote, ProCite, RefManager, RefWorks, Zotero
- Integrate with the library, campus bookstore, publisher platforms – and the VLE
Click on the link below to watch developers' brief introduction to the system:
Digitisation and copyright in easy steps
If you need to digitise an article or book chapter for your students to use, it should be registered with the Copyright Licensing Agency and fulfill a few conditions before you can share it with your class.
This flow chart guides you through the process.
If you want more information, contact the Library