Looking for 2 housemates - Whitechapel

Looking for 2 housemates - Whitechapel

by Anthony Yan Cheng Wang Campbell -
Number of replies: 0

Looking for two housemates to join =]

The Location

This flat is on Settles Street. It’s about 5 minutes from the Garrod, 3 minutes-ish to Tesco Metro, 10 minutes-ish from both Whitechapel and Aldgate East station and 15/20 minutes to Shadwell.

The flat in question

This a three bedroom flat set within a townhouse spread over two floors. Besides the three bedrooms, there is a good size kitchen-diner with everything you’ll need plus a two-seater leather sofa. We also have a small leafy courtyard with table and chairs for those summer lounging days. There is a small utility room where we use for laundry and storage (there are a lot of storage space). Neutral wall colour and laminate flooring throughout the flat (except the staircase).

Soo, there are two bedrooms available:

Bedroom 1: Medium-sized double bedroom, large enough to fit a double bed, two/three wardrobes and a big desk without feeling too cramped.

Bedroom 2: This is the largest bedroom, roughly twice the size of the other two bedrooms. Please bear in mind that this room is semi-below-ground-floor, so the windows are comparatively smaller in size.

Both rooms have a double bed and a wardrobe/clothes rail. You’ll need your own desk, chair and lamps. Both rooms face westerly direction so there is ample natural light.

Important info

Contract start on the 23rd of August

Weekly rent:

• Bedroom 1 - £155.00 - same as the third bedroom
  • Bedroom 2 – £162.50 – slightly more due to much larger size.

Utility costs:

• Weekly gas + electricity : ~£5 per person
  • Monthly water: ~£7 per person
  • Monthly internet: £9 per person

In total, weekly bills shouldn’t exceed £10.00 per person – however, costs can vary depending on your usage.

I’m currently a third year dental student (will be fourth year). All weird and wonderful personalities are welcome here, but easy-going-ness (sorry can’t find another word), maturity and common sense are also really important. Sanity is also highly valued, but not compulsory.

If you are interested, please message me via QM email (Anthony Campbell) or my phone 07855036199 to request for photos and to arrange a viewing for the flat and meet my current housemates (Guy Sharpestone and Laura Maciejec).

Anthony Xxx