Two double bedrooms for rent behind Bromley-By-Bow station

Two double bedrooms for rent behind Bromley-By-Bow station

by Sandali Wickrama -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone!

Sorry to be spamming you all again, but the people I found unfortunately dropped out, so the flat is still available. 

I’m a second year female medic looking for two fellow flatmates to occupy the 2 large double bedrooms for rent in a modern, airy flat in Oxley Square, which is right behind Bromley-by-Bow station.

The flat has a Sainsburys just opposite, is less than 10 minutes door to door from Whitechapel station, and is even closer to the Mile End campus.

It will be fully furnished along with the two bedrooms, which will have a double bed, wardrobe/chest of drawers and a desk. Additionally there will only be two people sharing the large family bathroom.

There is a spacious living room/kitchen area with a balcony.

The building is in a secure compound with a 24-hour concierge that will take all deliveries and it has a resident only gym for a highly subsidised fee.

Price is £165pw with all bills covered - this includes water, electricity and internet.

As we are converting the flat it will only be completely ready to occupy by the 1st of October, however if you need to move in earlier we can discuss that.

If you’re interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime by replying on here, or by text or call on 07809827488.

Also, we've arranged for a viewing slot this weekend. 

My email address is ha14278@qmul.ac.uk.

Sandali Wickrama

Attachment chpk3671654-8-1.jpg
Attachment Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 10.34.02.jpg
Attachment Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 10.36.54.png