Great value! 2 Large/Huge double rooms 2 mins from the Royal London - 147/153 per wk

Great value! 2 Large/Huge double rooms 2 mins from the Royal London - 147/153 per wk

by Anthony Yan Cheng Wang Campbell -
Number of replies: 0

Hi!

I am a second year/ third year dental student and am looking for 2 housemates to join me when the two current medical students relocate further east to be closer to their placement.

The flat: about 1 or 2 minutes from the hospital – it’s on Settles Street, which is near The Curve. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 large kitchen diner and a small leafy yard. Neutral laminate wooden flooring throughout the flat.

The rooms: The two bedrooms that are available are both double, one is large and other one is HUGE. Both bedrooms have a double bed and a wardrobe. Large bedroom is 149 per week; the very large room is 153 per week – bills are 5 pounds per person per week. The prices are great given its location and the size of the rooms. There are also a lot of storage spaces!

Housemate: I am very clean, considerate and friendly and I hope my new housemates can be the same. It would be great if the house get on well and has a nice sociable atmosphere! But at the same time personal space and privacy should be respected.

The contract starts on 23rd August – but need a response ASAP!!

Thank you

Feel free to message/ email me for photos/ arrange viewings at any time - I'm quite flexible:

Anthony Campbell- 07855036199, anthonywxii@gmail.com