Double room in Bow for August and September

Double room in Bow for August and September

by Hannah Thompson -
Number of replies: 0

Hi! I am looking for clean and conscientious individual or couple (£600 pcm) for my room for August and September while I work elsewhere for my PhD.

The room is on the top floor of a lovely recently renovated 3 story house in Bow. The room is cosy but contains all you need. There is a 4 foot bed with under-bed storage, two in built wardrobes and a mirror. There are two bathrooms in the house with toilet and shower, one is right next to the room. The house has a lovely kitchen and social area in the basement with all the mod cons - dish washer, washing machine, tumble dryer and TV. The house is within walking distance from Bow Road and Bow Church stations and served by plenty of bus routes. Not far at all to Victoria Park or the Olympic Park.

All the other housemates are medical students and are likely to be away for most of August and coming back in September. One of the current housemates is the owner of the house.

If you are interested in having the room, please contact me by email first (hanniolouise@hotmail.com) including a bit about yourself and what you will be doing in London. Hopefully then we I will be able to send you pictures and arrange a viewing :).