Join me on Monday for Finalist Masterclass: Help! I have no idea what i want to do

Join me on Monday for Finalist Masterclass: Help! I have no idea what i want to do

by Andrew Walsh -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Everyone,

Come and join me for an excellent workshop i'm running on Monday for those yet to decide what to do after they leave QM. Particularly for finalist but others are welcome.

Masterclass: Help! I have no idea what i want to do: Where to start with career planning & researching options

-This workshop will show you how to research your career options. We’ll look at options with your subject as well as alternative ideas. We will then explore how to investigate the different options to see which is right for you! The workshop will end with you filling in an action plan of your next steps to give you a clear path for the way ahead.

It's on this Monday (10th June) 11.30 - 1pm IQ East Court Room 0.14

Sign up here https://qmul.targetconnect.net/leap/event.html?id=14010&service=Careers%20Service 

Also a nice intern role....

Festival.Org – Festival Assistant Intern

Festival.org is one of the UK’s leading outdoor arts producing organisations and they are looking for an intern to support with the Greenwich+Docklands International Festival (London’s leading festival of free outdoor theatre and performing arts). The Guardian described them as "the best free festival in London.” Festival.org are committed to breaking new ground in outdoor performance and raising the ambition, quality and diversity of outdoor work produced in the UK. Established as a sector leader in disability arts and access, they are the first UK festival to be awarded Platinum status for access provision for Deaf & disabled artists & audiences from Attitude is Everything. The Festival Assistant role will offer the successful applicant insight into the planning and production of a large-scale festival with international reach, as well as an opportunity to experience the live event on the ground.

Application deadline, Sunday 16th June at 23.59

https://qmul.targetconnect.net/leap/jobs.html?id=184492&service=Careers%20Service