CV Workshop - 10th Oct - by Scotiabank

CV Workshop - 10th Oct - by Scotiabank

by Kristina Tzetzos -
Number of replies: 0

My appointments for the next week are full! I'm so excited to connect with you all. I know many of you are coming to see me to get CV support. Consider attending this workshop put on by Scotiabank to get the employer insight you may need to help your CV stand out from others. 

Acquire Key Skills: applications, cvs and cover letters with Scotiabank

Join us for an exclusive event, 'Acquire Key Skills: Applications and CV/Cover Letters with Scotiabank,' designed especially for students like you who are eager to take their career journey to the next level!

Date: Tuesday 10th September 2023

Time: 1-2pm

Are you ready to supercharge your CV and stand out in the competitive job market? Scotiabank, one of Canada's top and biggest bank in the financial industry, is partnering with us to help you develop the essential skills required to create a winning application and CV/cover letter.

Enhance your employability and increase your chances of landing your dream job by mastering these fundamental skills. You'll be better equipped to navigate your career journey with confidence.

Seats are limited, so make sure to RSVP to secure your spot. This event is a crucial stepping stone toward building a strong foundation for your professional journey.

Don't just aspire to succeed—take action and make it happen! We can't wait to see you there!

Register here.