ROom available immediatly

ROom available immediatly

by Maria Rubbani -
Number of replies: 0

Immediate AVAILABLE ROOM IN Poplar

** !! tenancy replacement !! **

I’m looking for someone to take over immediately for my tenancy for my room in Poplar. The contract is up for renewal from November 2023, perfect for anyone wanting to stay short term and/or find somewhere long term. The area is beautiful with a big park right outside, great DLR connection to Canary Wharf, Stratford and Bank tube stations, regular buses to Mile End, Aldgate and Bethnal Green

It is a well-sized double room with an ensuite and built in wardrobe in a 2 bedroom flat. Wifi and hot water is included in rent, the flat comes with a wrap around balcony, parking (optional) a resident's gym and concierge. Landlord is lovely and often do events and gatherings for tenants.

The flat is partly furnished with by the company with the room being unfurnished. 😊

Looking for a muslim gurlie preferably out of respect for my flatmate wishes. Anyone is welcome students and professionals.

Rent is £1137.5 a monthly bills range to £100 (excluding council tax and TV licensing).
Deposit is £800 which will need to be paid upfront with ones months rent.
Reference fee is £50 (per person you are getting a guarantor)
Looking for someone in their mid-20s and is a working professional to take over my tenancy from beginning-mid September 2023 until end of November 2023.

The letting agents have given us clear criteria for the person to move in:
• earn a minimum annual salary of £40 000 +
• 3 month's payslips
• 3 month's bank statements
• Proof of ID
• Proof of address
• Previous Landlord Reference (where possible)
• Current employment reference (written and verbal)

**please only message if you meet the criteria and can pay the deposit + 1 months rent **

Please message if you are interested! Number is 07875553705 😊😊😊