Take part in the PASS mentoring survey and be in with the chance of winning a £20 Amazon voucher!

Take part in the PASS mentoring survey and be in with the chance of winning a £20 Amazon voucher!

by Fathea Khanum -
Number of replies: 0

Dear PASS Mentees of 2021/22, 

Firstly, I hope your exam period is going well and you are approaching a pleasant end to your first year here at QMUL.

Secondly, I hope your participation on the PASS mentoring programme has been pleasant this year, and most importantly, beneficial. 

I am currently undertaking an evaluation of the PASS scheme at Queen Mary University of London, including feedback from mentees is a hugely important part of this. This so we can monitor whether the training and support provided for mentors is fulfilling the purpose of the PASS programme.

The survey will take just 5minutes of your time and can be found here, https://survey.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0TlfjQLNanJppDE

If you didn't attend a PASS session, there are still questions you can give your input on so we can get an idea of why students don't wish to attend and continue to further improve the programme. 

There is also the chance to win a £20 Amazon voucher so please do submit your response and be in with a chance of winning!

Many thanks, 

PASS SLLF