Standard Single Ensuite Room available in Stratford at Eleanor Rosa Student Accommodation April-August 2022 @ 214.69 ppw

Standard Single Ensuite Room available in Stratford at Eleanor Rosa Student Accommodation April-August 2022 @ 214.69 ppw

by Sahil Goswami -
Number of replies: 0

Hi there,

I am looking for a replacement tenant for my Standard Single Room room at University of London's Eleanor Rosa House (ERH) in Stratford. Please click here for more information about the room https://london.ac.uk/halls/eleanor-rosa-house/standard-single.

The room is 214.69p/w and is available as early as Monday 04/04/2022 with the contract ending 27/08/2022.

ERH is a fantastic student accommodation located in the heart of Stratford, a mere 5 minutes walk from Stratford station. This will get you to all the major hospitals in the Barts Trust within 30 minutes.

It is very safe, with 24/7 reception and security. Amenities are fantastic, with a very spacious en-suite and huge kitchen that is shared with other students in the flat. There are students here from QMUL, UCL, KCL, SOAS, and even more.

I'm happy to send photos (however the room is exactly as shown in the above link), please get in touch with me on 07775752883 if you are interested.