PASS Linguistics session today, Wednesday, 23rd February!

PASS Linguistics session today, Wednesday, 23rd February!

by George Edward Boulton -
Number of replies: 0

Hi, all first-year Linguistics students! 

I just wanted to remind you that we are running an online PASS session today, Wednesday, 23rd February from 13:00-14:00. Dan and Francesca, higher-year students of Linguistics, will be available to aid you with your studies. 

They can help you to understand material from your lectures and seminars; they can help you to break down assessment briefs for any of your upcoming deadlines. Your PASS Mentors are happy to discuss feedback from previous assignments with you, and they can support you with planning, structuring, and drafting coursework. Additionally, they will be on hand to give you hints and tips about how to get the most out of your lectures and seminars. 

If you would like to know how to study and revise effectively or how to manage your time and workload, our dedicated team of PASS Mentors are here to help! They have had the same questions, concerns, and studying experiences as you, and they are here to lend a helping hand.

Dan and Francesca are happy to assist you with any of your Linguistics modules, including 

• Syntax: The Structure of English
  • Phonology I: Introduction to Sound Systems
  • Sociolinguistics: English in Use
  • Phonetics I: The Sounds of English
  • Typology I: Languages of the World

Join us today, Wednesday, 23rd February at 13:00-14:00 online on Blackboard Collaborate. This is a drop-in session, so please come at whatever time suits you. Please click here to join the session.

We hope to see you later!

Kindest,

George

SLLF PASS Student Organiser