History careers opportunities list and QTaster is open (This is the easiest way to see 4 to 5 difference employers i know - apply now!)

History careers opportunities list and QTaster is open (This is the easiest way to see 4 to 5 difference employers i know - apply now!)

by Andrew Walsh -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone,

2 things today:

Firstly QTaster is open for applications. This is a great QM run programme that allows you to see 4-5 different employers and is brilliant if you're not sure which sector/job is right for you. A nice and easy one for the CV. I strongly recommend you apply. Apply here

Secondly I attach the latest Job/internship listing

Have a great week 

Andy 

QTaster Autumn 2021 – applications now open!

Would you like to find out what your chosen career path is really like? Are you looking to gain more insight into a sector? Or do you just have no idea where to start when making your career choices? QTaster gives you the opportunity to gain an insight into different sectors, working environments and roles across a range of graduate employers.

We have a wide range of graduate employers who will be hosting insight sessions exclusively for QMUL students taking place in this programme. You will be able to choose which four employers you want to hear from. Employers that have presented in the past include Civil Service Fast Stream, Microsoft, J.P. Morgan, Macmillan, Bates Wells, SKY, Airbus, P.A. Consulting, Ernst & Young, Mediacom, Skanska, Salesforce, ING and many more!

All sessions will take place on Wednesdays afternoons (2-4:30pm) from 29th of September to the 1st of December 2021. You will attend 5 sessions during this time.

All employer-led sessions are online. The introductory and the career development sessions will be offered both online and on campus (Covid restrictions allowing).

Apply by Sunday 12 September (midnight) clicking below

Apply here

Questions? Please contact Anna or George at qtaster@qmul.ac.uk, we are here to help!