Double room available on Islington High Street, £800 pcm, available from end of August/beginning September.

Double room available on Islington High Street, £800 pcm, available from end of August/beginning September.

by Diya Nathalie Launay -
Number of replies: 0

I am a first year medical student, going into my second in September. I have a two-bedroom flat in Islington and I am currently looking for a female flatmate to share it with! It is fully furnished with plenty of storage space and has a shared bathroom and living room. 

It's on the Islington high street so it is in a safe location with many grocery store options (M&S, Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Tesco) and other fun things to do! It's conveniently placed between the Highbury and Islington train station (10-minute walk) and Angel Islington station (15-minute walk). To get to Mile end or Whitechapel from the stations it's a 10-minute ride and to Barbican it's a 25-minute walk or less on the bus. 

The rent is £800pcm (200 a week) and bills on top of that (about £20 per person). 

If this is in your budget and you would like to see pictures/videos of the place or visit it before uni starts again in September, that's fine too (: 

you can email me on ha201252@qmul.ac.uk or on my number which is +447398700924. 

Let me know if this interests you!