Health Systems I | Seminars and Webinars

Health Systems I | Seminars and Webinars

by Jonathan Filippon -
Number of replies: 0

Dear all,

This is a message to all students enrolled in the Health Systems I module (Health Systems, Policy and Practice). 

From the 9th of December all activities at QMUL will be moved online following the government guidelines in preparation for the Higher Education Christmas break. This means that all on-site seminars will happen online until the end of the term on the 18th of December.

The links for each session are available at the QM+ Health Systems Page, a breakdown of each group and its respective link is available at the end of this message. 

Exceptionally this week, students of the Webinar 4 (Giuliano’s Friday Webinar) are expected to choose any of the sessions on Thursday (10th of June) due to calendar clashes with the Year 3 Dissertation Presentations happening this Friday. 

We wish a nice and productive week,

Jon, Ari and Giuliano

Here is the list of Webinars for this week, all happening on Thursday the 10th December:

Webinar 1 with Giuliano – 10.00am to 11.30am

Webinar 2 with Arianna – 11.00am to 12.30pm

Webinar 3 with Arianna – 13.00pm to 14.30pm

Webinar 4 with Giuliano – only this week, please choose any of the Thursdays sessions to attend

Seminar Group 1 with Jon – 11.30am to 13.00pm

Seminars 2 and 3 with Jon – 14.00 to 15.30 (please observe change to 14.00pm due to calendar clashes)