2 single bedrooms in 4 bedroom flat in Hammersmith

2 single bedrooms in 4 bedroom flat in Hammersmith

by Aleksandra Teresa Lopuszko -
Number of replies: 0

Hi there! 

Me and my female friend are looking for 2 new students to replace 2 tenants for our flat in Hammersmith, as the current flatmates are finishing uni. 

The single bedrooms rent is 170pw and it includes heating; the additional costs are ~$25-30pppm for wifi, water, electricity bills. The deposit is ~£900. The tenant must have a student status. The flat is ideally located to Imperial College Charing Cross Campus (15min walk), and has great transport links: 5 min walk to Hammersmith Tube Station (Piccadilly, district, circle, hammersmith and city lines), and 1 min to Latymer Court bus station. 

The flat is located in Latymer Court, on a 2nd floor in a secure building with 24h reception 

and concierge. It is a 4 bedroom flat with a shared living room, separate kitchen with a washing machine and dryer, a bathroom and a toilet. The carpets were changed 2 years ago, there are new plastic double-glazed windows which are soundproof, the whole flat has been refurbished last year. It's a very safe and nice area, with cafes, restaurants, fastfoods, and shops around. 

All of the rooms are furnished with a bed, built-in wardrobe, desk, chair, chest of drawers, and book shelves.

*** If you are interested please email me ha18193@qmul.ac.uk or Julia ha18269@qmul.ac.uk ***

bedroom 1 

room 2

living room

floor plan

bathroom