Large bedroom in Whitechapel available

Large bedroom in Whitechapel available

by Tan Pei Kun -
Number of replies: 0
Hi all, My name is Pei Kun and I am a fourth year medical student.

I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy for my bedroom in Whitechapel. The flat is shared with only 1 other person (male), and the flat consists of 2 levels. Ground floor has a large shared living room and kitchen (comes with oven, fridge, freezer, heating hob), and the first floor has a shared toilet, a shared bathroom, and the 2 bedrooms.

Regarding the bedroom, it comes with a queen sized bed, a large cabinet, a shelf, a cupboard, and a large table. As you can tell, everything is nicely furnished.

The flat is located right in the Whitechapel campus, 5 mins away from Perrin Lecture theatre, 10 mins from Whitechapel station, and 5-10 mins from Shadwell DLR. Groceries wise, a Saintsbury superstore and an Iceland are within a 5-10 min walk. Multiple gyms are also within 10 min walking distance (puregym, the gym stepney green etc.) The house is also located on the second level of a residential area and the entire area is secured by an iron gate.

Regarding the flatmate, he graduated from Queen Mary this year and is working in London at the moment. He is preferably looking for someone who is clean and tidy.

Rent is at 737 per month, and utilities add up to about 50 pounds on average. If you would like to arrange a viewing, please do contact me at

ha16530@qmul.ac.uk

Thank you.