Bedroom to rent out in Stratford

Bedroom to rent out in Stratford

by Stephanie Shih May -
Number of replies: 0

Hey all,

I’m Stephanie, a 3rd year Barts medic who’s currently got a bedroom available to rent out now. The bedroom has a brand new king-sized bed with a built-in closet, cupboard and shelf.

The flat is also just a 10 minute walk away from Stratford station and Westfield shopping centre.

There is 1 shower facility and 1 toilet to be shared between 2 people with a large kitchen, living room and balcony as well.

The travelling time to RLH and the whitechapel campus is no longer than 30 minutes (door to door) and even less to Mile End hospital and Newham general and also serves as a convenient point to get to Queen’s hospital, Homerton etc.

A tesco express and Anytime Fitness gym are no more than a 3 minute walk across the street from the apartment and Sainsbury’s and Iceland are all premised in Stratford Centre too (which is a only 10 minute walk away!)

Regarding the tenant, I’m preferably looking for a female, non-smoking tenant who’s responsible in keeping their room and communal areas neat and tidy and pulls their weight to make the house a home. This is however, open to people in all year groups and any medical professionals who are looking for a place. Rent will be split equally between the two of us at £1525pcm (bills not included) as a 9 or 10 month contract.

If you’re interested, just drop me a text or email me at the contacts listed below:
Phone: 07446136830
Email: ha17154@qmul.ac.uk

Thank you very much,
Stephanie Shih