Whitechapel room available from October 18th

Whitechapel room available from October 18th

by Sophia Lekh -
Number of replies: 2

Hello!

We have a room for £590pcm on the lovely Ford Square in Whitechapel which is less than a 5 minute walk away from the lecture halls, and a 5-10 minute walk away from both Whitechapel and Shadwell stations. Sadly one of our housemates will be moving out in October and so we are looking for someone sociable and tidy to take her place. 

The contract is 12 months. Bills are not included but obviously as we are all students you won't be paying council tax.

You would be living with two females, one is a 24-year-old 4th year medic, and the other is a 21-year-old 4th year dental student. Females preferred but we would consider any student.

The flat is on the first floor and in good condition, with a modern kitchen and standard bathroom. Double glazing all around so the flat is relatively warm in the winter. We even have a balcony with outdoor dining for the occasional sunny day!

The room has a double bed (with the option to swap for a single), wardrobe and bedside drawer.  

Please message or call me ASAP on 07387 581682 if you're interested in a viewing. We will mostly be doing weekday viewings but may be able to do weekend ones also. I WILL PUT UP PHOTOS OF THE ROOM VERY SHORTLY.

Thanks,

Sophia

Attachment 73760_OHC1024-t-10763_IMG_01_0000_max_656x437.jpg
Attachment Bathroom.jpg
Attachment Dining area
Attachment kitchen.jpg
In reply to Sophia Lekh

Re: Whitechapel room available from October 18th

by Sophia Lekh -

Photos of the available room (apologies but there was no option to edit the original post!)

Attachment Bedroom pt2.jpg
Attachment Bedroom.jpg
In reply to Sophia Lekh

Re: Whitechapel room available from October 18th

by Jonathan John Dor Majok -

hello, i am arriving at the 18th of September from Sudan ......i will be enrolled for masters of global public health.

i am very interested in this room, so if it is available give me a feedback.

kind Regards