Double bedroom in modern gated development

Double bedroom in modern gated development

by Tiffanie-Marie Borg -
Number of replies: 0

Ideal for a medical student in clinical years due to good transport links.

Available is a double bedroom which comes with use of your own spacious bathroom. It is in a bright and airy 3-bed, 2-bath apartment with clean modern decor. You will also have use of:

• A spacious living area with two sofas, bookcases, TV and stereo
  • A modern kitchen with integrated appliances (electric oven and hob, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge-freezer), kettle, toaster and iron
  • Balcony with canal view
  • Access to private garage and communal roof terrace with fantastic views across to Canary Wharf

The apartment is located in a modern, gated development with clean, safe and bright communal areas. It is very quiet and comprises of working professionals. The development is just off Commercial Road:

• 5 minutes walk to Limehouse DLR station.
  • 4 minutes walk to Tesco Express, 6 minutes to Lidl.
  • Bus stop just outside (routes 15, 115, 135, D3, N15, N500, N551).
  • Easy cycle to Whitechapel or Mile End Campus (7 minutes).

You will be sharing with two female students: myself, a fourth year Barts medical student (intercalating this year), and my sister, a second year UCL Law student. Flat is owned by my parents, so you will be dealing directly with the landlords.

Price is £150 per week, including service charge and water bills.

If you are interested or would like further information, please email me on tiffanie123@hotmail.co.uk, ha14023@qmul.ac.uk or contact me on 07510762364. 

Attachment a.jpg
Attachment b.jpg
Attachment c.jpg
Attachment d.jpg
Attachment e.jpg
Attachment f.jpg
Attachment g.jpg
Attachment h.jpg
Attachment i.jpg