Welcome to the QMplus Introduction to Copyright module for University staff and students!
Here you will find information about copyright compliance so that you can be compliant in your work where appropriate. This module is split into 10 sections to ensure that you get a good overview on copyright compliance and the issues surrounding it.
The module objectives are:
1. To understand copyright and its reach.
2. To understand how the legislation affects oneself.
3. To understand the importance of compliance.
Below is a video to get you started on the module. Please take the time to watch it in order to familiarise yourself with the module and its aims.
This section aims to:
- Establish the frequency and type of copyright protected materials you use.
- Provide an overview of the module.
- Introduce the topic of copyright compliance.