E-learning Call Back Service
Are you a QMUL member of staff?
Need to speak to someone about QMplus, Q-Review, Turnitin, BOS?
Call Helpdesk on 0207 882 8888 and request an E-Learning Call Back’
*See terms and conditions on the E-learning Unit Website
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The team supporting QMplus and QMplus Hub work hard to test the software on as many browser environments as possible to ensure it works well. We cannot, however, test on every possible Desktop, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile Browser available. Where possible we would advise installing the latest versions of browsers. Please raise a helpdesk ticket if you experience difficulties.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
For the best experience and optimum security, we recommend that you keep your browser up to date. https://whatbrowser.org
Note: Legacy browsers with known compatibility issues with this version of QMplus:
- Internet Explorer 10 and below
- Safari 7 and below
Focus on...Bespoke sessions
If the sessions on our scheduled programme aren’t what you want (or when you want), we are also happy to run bespoke sessions that are tailored to the needs of your team. We will try to cover any topic you might need. For example, if your department is using Turnitin for student assignment submission, we could work with you to create processes specific to your team and then deliver training to those processes.
Send us an email outlining your requirements to: email@example.com
The Help & Support area of the ELU website has all our admin guides, here are a selection of our most popular.
- How to create new courses from Module Templates
- How to bulk upload users onto a course or into groups
- How to backup and restore a course
- How to delete a course
- How to manage categories
View All User Guides
There are a number of ways that QMplus staff can learn more about how QMplus works:
- The E-learning Unit runs regular workshops for beginners and advanced users of QMplus - for details please type in QMplus in the title section of our bookings page.
- We have an active QMplus users group in QMplus Hub - You can find out how to join by reading this guide.
- We run a QMplus community forum which meets at regular intervals to share best practice and talk about developments in the system.
- We communicate with all interested users through a monthly newsletter. Join the mailing list now.
- We post updates and news about the system on the E-Learning Unit website.
There are many ways you can get advice about e-learning at Queen Mary
- Some schools, departments or institutes have dedicated local e-learning support so ask around to see if yours does.
- You can make an appointment with a member of the E-learning team to discuss your individual needs on a one-to one basis or you may ask a member of the team to assist you in providing advice on a strategic approach to the use of technology e.g. in providing feedback or in helping improve student engagement.
- Our website contains advice about how and why to use e-learning.
- We also offer consultancy services to schools, faculties and course/programme teams on e-learning