Book a recording booth either at the e-learning studio or the mobile version
Module established for colleagues partcipating in accreditation for CMALT.
This is a module area in QMplus where staff can make an appointment to meet up with a learning technologist from the E-Learning Unit.
Examples of things that you might use a book a learning technologist meeting for are:
- If you have a teaching idea that you would like to develop further and you would like to discuss how to go about doing it
- If you would like to develop an existing activity (face-to-face or online) but aren't exactly sure what might work best
- If you would like to overhaul how you are using a particular technology
- You are developing a new module and want to embed e-learning from the beginning of your curriculum design cycle
- or you'd like an expert to review your use of technology with you with a view to making practical suggestions for enhancements