- Peregrine Communications are looking for a Marketing and Communications Intern for summer 2016. The role is for three months over summer, paying NMW. For more information visit -
- Pearlfisher are also looking for a Marketing Communications Intern. For more information visit - http://www.pearlfisher.com/about/recruitment/
- IMG are recruiting for their Summer Internships scheme in various roles. Visit - http://img.com/careers/internships-uk.aspx#summer
Monday 1st Feb, 1-2pm: Showing commercial awareness at interviews, Bancroft:1.01.1
If you have an internship or graduate scheme interview, you will be have to answer questions that ask you to show commercial awareness. It’s one of the areas employers say candidates are weakest on. So what is it? How do you show it? Come along to this workshop and find out.
Register at www.careers.qmul.ac.uk/events
PwC have a number of events that are open to QM studnets:
- Insight into Tech day, London – 9 February
If you’re an undergraduate who’s passionate about technology, gain a unique insight into our growing practice and how you can stand out from the crowd in today’s graduate job market, by attending our exclusive event. Find out how we play a key role in leading our network and in particular, Technology.
- Building trust with Society - Audit case study - 23 February
Within Assurance we're providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investors confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable. We do the most interesting work for the biggest clients, we're constantly innovating and creating new opportunities. Our work offers you the opportunity to develop your strengths and discover your purpose. Find out more about work that really matters through this interactive session that will cover Financial Audit, Government & Public Sector and Risk Assurance.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, spaces are limited.
Register your details here - http://pwc.to/1KHsofo
- Insight into the life of a Management Consultant - Consulting case study - 16 February
This session will introduce you to consulting at PwC by providing you with an insight into our Consulting practice at PwC. There will be a practical element which will involve you working through a typical case study in groups. By attending this session you will understand the type of work that a Management Consultant undertakes.
This event is run by management consultants from the business - a great opportunity to find out from them what life is like at PwC
Register your details here -http://pwc.to/1PD96Jt