- Inviting you to work with us to develop our new programmes
- Making changes to the way assessments are scheduled to avoid bunching
- Outlining what feedback you will receive for each of your assessments.
- Introducing reading lists to your QMPlus module pages.
- Summative quizzes will be free navigation
Queen Mary's specialist departments can provide further support beyond the School. Visit their webpages below:
Tell us, we listen!
We’ve used your feedback to develop our provision. This includes:
Find out more details on our Student Feedback and you said we listen pages:
The School of Engineering and Materials Science has a dedicated Careers Consultant and Industrial Experience Manager providing careers support.
For more information and how to book appointments with Careers and Enterprise please click here.
Please also see the SEMS Careers QM Plus page by clicking here.
For further information on the option to undertake an Industrial Placement, please click here.
For news and information on Industrial Placements, Internship Opportunities and Graduate Roles, please click here.